Not only are we the preferred provider for Bedford Borough Council, but we also work alongside the NHS supporting efficient hospital discharges.
As Care Coordinator, your job role is to support managing the care operations for Service Users in Discharge To Assess the process in the Bedfordshire branch, provide advice to our Service Users and Care Givers and support our service users in their own homes to help them live at home independently and safely. We are looking for caring and reliable individuals with a can-do attitude to join our friendly team.
You will be required to complete all training as requested by your line manager. You will be expected to work within the NICE and Local Authority guidelines.
Working Times Work Pattern – Your availability will vary on alternative weeks.
Week 1Tuesday – Friday 7am – 3pm
Week 2Tuesday – Friday 7am – 3pm
Weekend 7am – 10pm
Please note that you will be required to be available between these hours, but your working hours may vary depending on the needs of the business. Therefore, being available between 7am and 10pm may mean that you will be required to work between 7am – 3pm.
Please note that you will be required to work in various locations in Bedfordshire.
Help individuals in your community live fuller and more fulfilled livesYour responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments
- Creating bespoke outcome-focused care plans
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date files
- Providing care in the community
Our main employee benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Up to £500 Referral Bonus. The more referrals made, the bigger the bonus! Win gadgets, holidays for two, contributions to your pension and more!
- Regular meetings to ensure your continuous development and employee satisfaction. We listen, value and support you.
- 20% off Domiciliary Home Care for Family & Relatives. As an employee at MEGA Care, receive a discount on care for your family.
- Company Financial Loans. We can support up to £1000 which is paid back with no interest. If you need our help, we’ve got your back!
Did you know that we offer unlimited overtime and contracts?
This position requires a specific work schedule. If you prefer a different work pattern or to work part-time, you can contact us on 01234 353 157.