Start an extremely rewarding career by joining our friendly team of committed Care Assistants. Help vulnerable people in your community, feel recognized, rewarded and appreciated for your work.
In line with the government guidelines, we take all necessary precautions to protect our Staff & Service Users during and beyond the current COVID-19 pandemic.
What our Employees say:
- “Working in care has changed my life”
- “We care as a company and as individuals, we give the best care possible”
- “I enjoy working in care because I can make a difference to somebody’s day”
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to go to our service user’s home to help them by delivering an individually tailored plan. You will be able to make a difference for vulnerable individuals and help your community.
You will be required to complete all training as requested by Senior Clinical Team & Manager. You will be expected to work within the NICE and Local Authority guidelines.
Please note that you will be required to travel around Oxfordshire
Shift Patterns Available:
7am – 2pm
2pm – 10pm
All applicants are expected to commit to working every other weekend.
Overtime available if you would like to work longer shifts!
Your main responsibilities as a Care Assistant will include:
- Providing care to each service user according to their individually tailored care plan, promoting independence
- Providing companionship and emotional support. Create and maintain exceptional relationships with our service users.
- Supporting service users with medication, manual handling, personal care
- Preparing meals and drinks to service users or assisting service users with meals and drinks preparation.
- Helping service users with their shopping, accessing community and light domestic duties
We have a long list of Employee Benefits. You can find the full list on our website recruitment
Our main employee benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Up to £500 Referral Bonus. The more referrals made, the bigger the bonus! Win gadgets, holidays for two, contributions to your pension and more!
- Health and wellbeing scheme
- Regular meetings to ensure your continuous development and employment satisfaction. We listen, value and support you.
- Company Financial Loans. We can support up to £1000 which is paid back with no interest. If you need our help, we’ve got your back!
- Sign in bonus.
- £12.00 per hour during weekdays
- £12.50 per hour during weekends
- £18.75 per hour on bank holidays
- £22.00 per hour on Christmas Day
Did you know that we offer unlimited overtime and contracts?
This position requires a specific work schedule. If you prefer a different work pattern or to work part-time, you can contact us on 01234 353 157.
Are you ready to join us? APPLY NOW