Start an extremely rewarding career by joining our friendly team of committed Care Assistants. Help vulnerable people in your community, feel recognized, rewarded and appreciated for your work.
In line with the government guidelines, we take all necessary precautions to protect our Staff & Service Users during and beyond the current COVID-19 pandemic.
As Care Coordinator your job role is to ensure that our service users receive the best quality care. We are looking for caring and reliable individuals with a can-do attitude to join our friendly team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments
- Creating bespoke outcome focused care plans
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date files
- On-call duties
- Providing care in community
You will be required to complete all training as requested by your line manager. You will be expected to work within the NICE and Local Authority guidelines.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm as well providing care when needed outside of business hours
Every other weekend you will be required to be available between 7am and 10pm
❕ Becoming a Care Assistant means helping individuals in your community live fuller and more fulfilled lives
- Up to £500 Referral Bonus. The more referrals made, the bigger the bonus! Win gadgets, holidays for two, contributions to your pension and more!
- Health and wellbeing scheme
- Work phone with SIM and company tablet. Company car if required.
- 37.5 hours contract with paid overtime and paid on-call
- Company Financial Loans. We can support up to £1000 which is paid back with no interest. If you need our help, we’ve got your back!
£23,000 – £27,000 based on your experience.
This position requires a specific work schedule. If you prefer a different work pattern or to work part-time, you can contact us on 01234 353 157.
Are you ready to join us? APPLY NOW