As a Care Assistant, you will be required to go to our service user’s home to help them by delivering an individually tailored plan. You will be able to make a difference for vulnerable individuals and help your community. You will be required to complete all training as requested by Senior Clinical Team & Manager. You will be expected to work within the NICE and Local Authority guidelines
Shift Patterns Available:
Flexible availability agreements are signed with every employment to suit your everyday life.
Your main responsibilities as a Care Assistant will include:
- Providing care to each service user according to their individually tailored care plan, promoting independence
- Providing companionship and emotional support. Create and maintain exceptional relationships with our service users.
- Supporting service users with medication, manual handling, personal care
- Preparing meals and drinks to service users or assisting service users with meals and drinks preparation.
- Helping service users with their shopping, accessing community and light domestic duties
Becoming a Care Assistant means helping individuals in your community live fuller and more fulfilled lives!
We have a long list of Employee Benefits. You can find the full list on our website https://megaresources.co.uk/recruitment/
Our main employee benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Up to £500 Referral Bonus. The more referrals made, the bigger the bonus! Win gadgets, holidays for two, contributions to your pension and more!
- Regular meetings to ensure your continuous development and employment satisfaction. We listen, value and support you.
- 20% off Domiciliary Home Care for Family & Relatives. As an employee at MEGA Care, receive a discount off care for your family.
- Company Financial Loans. We can support up to £1000which is paid back with no interest. If you need our help, we’ve got your back!
- Continuous Professional Development. We sponsor all staff if they want to complete an NVQ in Health & Social Care up to Level 7.
- Comprehensive Private Health Plan. Available to all Mega Care staff.
Did you know that we offer unlimited overtime and contracts?
This position requires a specific work schedule. If you prefer a different work pattern or to work part-time, you can contact uson 01234 353 157.
Are you ready to join us? APPLY NOW