Are you looking for permanent full-time job? Are you afraid that your job position might be affected by the current situation? Look no further!
We are currently recruiting domiciliary Health Care Assistants to work in St Albans and Hemel Hempstead. You will be paid for attending care visits: £11 per hour.
What would belong to your job duties?
As Caregiver, you will deliver care to our service users in their own homes as per their individually tailored plans. You will help vulnerable adults with day-to-day activities such as supporting them with medication, manual handling, personal care and meal preparation. You may also support our clients with accessing community or doing shopping.
How can you secure the job and progress?
You will be successful if you are respectful, reliable, dedicated and have a caring nature. We can offer you support in gaining qualification in Health and Social Care to help you achieve the level of education you desire.
What shifts can you work?
We offer a range of shifts including: Mornings : 07:00 – 14:00 , Evenings : 15:00 – 20:30 , Long Days : 07:00 – 20:30
You pick the shifts and days that you are available to work to ensure that they fit around your schedule.
What do we expect from you?
A Satisfactory Completed DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check, which will be applied for with Mega Care
Driving License with Own Transport (Essential)
Why should you join us?
- Private Health Plan! – Free to permanent employees working over 30 hours a week
- Reimbursements for expenses, Including Mileage and Parking Tickets.
- Unlimited Overtime & Permanent Contract
- Up to £200 Refer a friend scheme (You can earn new TV or holiday for two as well!)
- Free Uniform and PPE provided (We are fully stocked with PPE to ensure that you are staying safe)