Start an extremely rewarding career by joining our friendly team of committed Care Assistants. Help vulnerable people in your community, feel recognized, rewarded and appreciated for your work.
In line with the government guidelines, we take all necessary precautions to protect our Staff & Service Users during and beyond the current COVID-19 pandemic.
As a Trainee Care Coordinator you will be required to work closely with our Care Co-ordinators. This is an incredibly important role as you will be required to provide the high standard care for our service users and ensure you complete all your senior duties as well.
Your duties will include:
- Providing individual care for our service users
- Assist with spot checks, assessment, and client reviews
- Assist with training of new staff
- Liaise with social workers
- Supervise care provided in accordance with agreed standards
Our employees are extremely important to us therefore we do all we can to ensure you are well looked after whilst under our employment. Some of the benefits you will receive whilst working with us:
- Unbelievable career prospects with performance related promotions. We have a number of roles and room for development and higher earning potential with experience in Mega Care: Care Coordinators, Field Managers, Branch Managers.
- Incentive and Bonus Scheme with hundreds of discounts and free gifts. Free phone insurance, childcare vouchers, huge discount in several cinema companies, even 25% in selected gym memberships, cycle to work scheme and care assistant helpline are only some of the perks you gain with us.
- Save money for your pension with our Pension Scheme. You can choose the contributions you wish to make and we contribute towards your pension as well.
- High standard of training. We will cover the cost of this!
- Mileage allowance. We will reimburse you for mileage between clients’ houses.
- Regular meetings for your input and feedback. We understand how important it is to make sure you can share your opinion about every aspect of work with us. Regular meeting will also help you develop your career successfully!
- Employee of the month. Each month we choose an employee who proved themselves to reward their hard work and devotion.
- Contracted Hours. Every employee can be contracted to certain amount of hours they will work per week! This not only will guarantee you the amount of work you need but it also will prove to be very helpful with life stability: enhancing mortgage, obtaining car lease and other financial obligations.
- Unlimited Overtime. Tell us how many hours per week you would like to work and we will allocate you as many calls as you need!
- Is naturally caring
- Owns a full driving license
- Has at least 2 years care experience
- NVQ Level 2/3 in social care
Are you ready to join us? APPLY NOW